Whiskey Making Class
Here at McLaughlin Distillery, we value the art of small batch craft distilling. With the class, you will learn hands on the process of making spirits from start to finish.
Classes will be hosted by the owner himself, Kim Mclaughlin.
Various topics will be covered during the class including:
- How both mash and malt are made
- How starch is converted
- How spirits are distilled (foreshots, hearts, heads, and tails will discussed)
- Proofing spirits down and barreling whiskey
- Harvesting barrels and determining the true proof of the spirits
- Participants will have the opportunity to bottle and label their own bottle
- Question and answer period with Kim
The class also includes:
- Tasting of products up to 1.5 ounce
- One bottle of our signature 3799 Bourbon Whiskey ($69.99 Value)
The cost of the class is $239.99 per individual and all classes will be 10 participants max
- Back by demand, we will be holding another whiskey class on Thursday, April 23rd, 2020 from 5:30pm-8:00pm
- Online Registration tickets sales are FINAL. Ticket fees are not refundable or transferable to another date. Tickets may be transferred to another individual but NOT another date.
- For more details call 412-737-1840 or email email@example.com.
Disclaimer: It is illegal to distill spirits without a license in the USA
Join our mailing list today for product availability updates and more!